2014/01/04

It's That Time Again...



Story deadline, which means a lot of gnashing of teeth and rubbing of hands as I try to:

  1. Figure out what to say, 
  2. Figure out how to say it, 
  3. Choose the photos, and 
  4. Do the 100 other little things that are required.

As my wife always reminds me, I stress out every time I have a deadline, but eventually figure it out. I suppose that'll happen again, but it's always easier looking backward.

The shot above, btw, is another Nikon 1 V1 gem, this time mounted via a RAM suction mount on the lead bike ridden by my good friend Sandy. The V1's AF is good enough to stick the camera on the back of a motorcycle and say to it, "You figure it out. That's what I bought you for."

Thank you for allowing me to procrastinate. Once the deadline fever is past, I've got a Pentax K-3 post on deck. Now back to my deadline...or maybe an empanada or three first...

No comments:

Post a Comment